The news finally came out about the Mets dates for reporting to spring training in Port St. Lucie.
- Feb. 15 – Pitchers and catchers report
- Feb. 17 – First workout
- Feb. 19 – Position players report
- Feb. 21 – First full squad workout
- Feb. 26 – First game against Atlanta
I made the trip to PSL last year and I’m thinking about it again. Although I have to admit that the Mets lack of offseason activity has reduced my motivation to make the trek to spring training again. It’s tough to get excited about the same team coming back again that won 79 games last year.
Are you making the trip to PSL for spring training this year? Comment below.
- First Spring Training workout dates released (mlb.mlb.com)