Whether it’s a fastball bouncing off David Wright‘s helmet or an almost-forgotten closer returning from Tommy John surgery, the Mets always have something happening to peak our interest.
Here’s the Mets news for today:
- Matthew Artus of Always Amazin’ hopes that we don’t see David Wright on the field again this season
- Dave Singer of NY Sports Dog tries to come up with some names for David Wright’s hideous shirt
- Tejesh at Mets Prospect Hub has his 8/18 links up. The Mets are done, it’s time to keep an eye on what players can help this team next season
- Dave at Mets Lifers has a great post up comparing the offensive deficiencies of Brian Schneider to Charlie O’Brien. Must read!
- Joe Janish at Mets Today writes about Jeff Wilpon’s trek across New York state apologizing for the pathetic teams that the organization is fielding, the journey started in Buffalo and should end in Flushing
- Kerel Cooper of On The Black recaps the Giants series and doesn’t want to see Livan Hernandez start another game for the Mets